A Bespoke Companionship Service for the Elderly
Serving: Ramsbottom, Tottington, Edenfield, Greenmount and Holcombe Brook
Who are we?
True Care Companions are a small group of local, highly skilled and experienced individuals with backgrounds in Social Work and the NHS.
We all strongly feel that there is something missing from the current provision of support for older people. We want to offer a fresh and truly personalised approach, which will enable older people to live fuller and meaningful lives.
What we offer
We are a bespoke service tailor made to meet your wishes and requirements:
- Do you want to access your local community more?
- Do you feel isolated and spend long periods on your own?
- Would you like a companion to share your interests with?
- Are you struggling to cope with the domestic tasks around your home?
- Are you finding it difficult to prepare a nutritious meal?
- Would you like to have an extra pair of helping hands?
Why are we different?
- We are different because we are offering a truly positive and person-centered approach.
- We want to spend quality time getting to know who you are and what you enjoy doing.
- We aim to provide a quality service, which offers befriending, social inclusion, domestic duties and the preparation of nutritious meals.
Give us a call today to book an appointment on 07963 353 034
Or email us via the website www.truecarecompanions.co.uk